Laird Connectivity Antennas for Public Safety and the 700 MHz First Responder Network – FirstNet
For public safety agencies, organizations, and building owners, reliable, state-of-the-art communication systems are mission-critical to save lives, property and protect communities. With FirstNet and NG911 (Next Generation 911) becoming reality, Laird offers a comprehensive portfolio of antennas that enable critical communications.
700 MHz First Responder Network - FirstNet Solutions
In-Building Public Safety DAS Antennas
- CFSA35606P-30NF - Circular Shape - UHF TETRA Band / LTE 700 / 800 Trunking Band, 900 MHz Trunking Band
- CFSA69383P-30NF - Circular Shape - LTE 700 / 800 Trunking Band, 900 MHz Trunking Band
- CFS69383P-30NF – Rectangular Shape - LTE 700 / 800 Trunking Band, 900 MHz Trunking Band
- CMS38606P-30NF – Dome Shape - UHF TETRA Band / LTE 700 / 800 Trunking Band, 900 MHz Trunking Band
- PAV69278P-30NF – Square Shape - LTE 700 / 800 Trunking Band, 900 MHz Trunking Band
Low Profile Phantom (In-Building Parking Garages / Open Ceilings)
- VLT69273 3-port, disk puck, 2-port 3G/4G LTE and 1 port GPS or 1-port 3G/4G LTE, 1-port Wi-Fi and 1-port GPS options, IP67 rated
- VHP69273 5-port, disk puck, 2-port 3G/4G LTE, 2-port Wi-Fi and 1-port GPS, IP 67 rated
- VLQ 69273 4-port, disk puck, 2-port 3G/4G LTE, 1-port Wi-Fi and 1-port GPS, 2-port 3G/4G LTE, 1-port GPS, or 4-ports Wi-Fi, IP67 rated
- FHQ69273CE Phantom Fin, 4-port, roof mount, 1-port 4G/LTE, 1-port Wi-Fi, 1-port GPS, 1-port UHF, IP67 rated
2-way Radio for Portable Handheld Devices
Rugged and reliable two-way radio antennas for critical mobile and portable hand-held communications.
Vehicular applications for Police, Fire and Medical
Multi-port antennas provide reliable communications in challenging environments.
Public Safety DAS
Omnidirectional antennas provide pattern coverage optimized for public safety applications and requirements.
Base Station Antennas
Omnidirectional antennas deliver high performance for a variety of outdoor applications
Why Choose Laird
Laird’s expertise and experience designing and manufacturing RF modules and antennas for Cellular/LTE, Massive MIMO, V2V/V2I as well as other wireless technologies has uniquely positioned Laird as a technology leader in the public safety space.
Laird’s unique and proprietary AIO (Artificial Intelligence Optimizer) software enables Laird to design antennas that are fully optimized for specific applications, beyond the capabilities of conventional software design optimization.
Laird has proven itself as a leader in low profile and ultra-low-profile antennas with the best range possible for environments that demand antennas that aesthetically blend into their environment.
Public Safety DAS – In-building Distributed Antenna Systems (iDAS) improve indoor public safety connectivity by bringing UHF/3G/4G/FirstNet radio signals inside buildings supporting critical communications for first responders. Proper antenna selection helps ensure the call quality and connection speeds that users expect in locations such as:
- Shopping centers
- Public venues
Vehicular Solutions- In the past, public safety vehicle solutions were used to enable specific communication technologies. Today, with multi-agency, first responder, critical communication systems that enable video, data, cellular, location services, LMR, and FirstNet communications, the vehicle has become a mobile communication hub (acting as a LAN). Therefore, the deployment of antennas is more complex, requiring low profile, multi-port antennas with MIMO enabling technology.
2-way Portable Handheld Radios- These radios require traditional VHF and UHF ¼-wave/ ½-wave rubber duck antennas as well as ultra-wide band antennas, including VHF/UHF/700/800/GPS all in a single antenna solution.
Base Station- Base station antennas are a critical element in any public safety network. The deployment of antenna solutions require a combination of antenna styles with various RF characteristics, mechanical and environmental needs. These include high gain omnidirectional and directional antennas.